A candy mint shade of green


I have been watching all of the WFS for SS2012 as the most of you. I got obsessed by green, which is one of my favourite colors ever since ever. And saw green over and over in so many collections as the days passed by. Mint green just became my obsession: I've found myself looking for any spot of the proper shade in every detail. And realized just a couple days ago that this obsession has begun one year or so ago: the background color of my company website, one beloved sleeping t-shirt, a bracelet that i got in London...
 

Mint // Water green is dreamy, fresh, sweet and tasty. I want to collect and show you what I mostly found inspiring.

From Left: Aquilano e Rimondi, Antonio Berardi, Christopher Kane, Jonathan Saunders, YSL, Tibi, Costume National, FelderFelder, Marc Jacobs

Shades of Green, Wendy Fairclough

Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Proenza Schouler, Rodarte, Jonathan Saunders, Tibi, Sportmax, Versus, Max Mara


Denise van Leuween, Planet Adventures



GOOD NIGHT!!!

No comments: