FLOOOOOOWEEEEEER BOOOOOOOOOOOOMB

Gardening is one of my numberless passions. But it is in the hall of fame of my favorite things. Maybe because it reminds me of my childhood and me and my father spending our sundays together with our hands into the soil. He was a real "Green thumb" and I got this from him: one of my dreams is a city terrace or garden where I could experience this joy again.

In the meantime, since I do not own nor a garden or a balcony, I enjoy visiting public gardens, Gardening/Flower oriented Fairs and events and being totally in love with peonias and antique roses.
As already introduced in the previous post, I've been to "Orticolario" a weekend ago and lost myself in the beauty of the location and variety of green species.


Today I am collecting here the best of flower prints/shapes/garments I saw among SS2012 WFS. Food for my soul.


#1 - Chunky//Digital//3D
Chanel - Spring Summer 2012
Like these leather_hotp's_with_a_strong_touch_of_Sugar_sweetness. And the booties. Rock'a'rolla!
Hussein Chalayan - Spring Summer 2012
Not mentioning that I am a long time fan of Mr Chalayan, his collection was full of vivid digital prints with such a vivid real 3d effect to look like projected and framed on bodies.


I really got inspired by Mary Karantzou's four colors flower installation.
From Left to Right: Spring Summer 2011 - Albino, Nicole Fahri, Albino
Mary Karantzou - Spring Summer 2012
All background flower images and patterns taken @ Orticolario - Villa Erba (Como) with Hipstamatic App for iPhone

#2 - A carpet of tiny colorful flowers
Giambattista Valli - Spring Summer 2012
Christofer Kane - Spring Summer 2012
From Left to Right: Spring Summer 2012 - Christofer Kane, Cynthia Rowley, Antonio Marras
From Left to Right: Spring Summer 2012 - Band of Outsiders, all the other looks by Erdem (UberChiC!!!!)

All background flower images and patterns taken @ Orticolario - Villa Erba (Como) with Hipstamatic App for iPhone

No comments: